Dehumidification & Moisture Removal in Williamsburg, VA
Water Drying & Dehumidification Services in Williamsburg VA
Improper drying of moisture-damaged structures can result in mold growth and additional structural damage. Steamatic of VA Peninsula‘s highly trained technicians can extract standing water, stabilize the environment, and provide structure drying services utilizing refrigerant or desiccant dehumidification. Our drying procedures follow the ANSI/IICRC S 500 Standard for Professional Water Damage Restoration. Whether you’re experiencing a natural flood, had a pipe break, or are having another water emergency in VA Peninsula, the answer is the same: dehumidification.
REQUEST A SERVICE
What Are Dehumidification Mold Prevention Services?
When extra moisture is in your Williamsburg home, small water droplets will be suspended in the air. After having the water mess cleaned up, it’s important you take care of the humidity in the air as well. Removing the standing water is just one step in the process of avoiding mold and mildew, but removing the humidity is an important next step.
Our dehumidifying and mold prevention services rid your home of those small droplets that settle on surfaces and begin to grow mold or mildew. The process looks like this:
- We Inspect the Area – Sometimes, you can feel the moisture and humidity, and other times it takes a professional inspection. We can locate water and moisture hiding in walls, ceilings, and floors with our state-of-the-art equipment.
- We Create a Plan – Removing the humidity in your home is going to take a detailed plan that often begins with water cleanup and heavy-duty vacuuming and ends with dehumidifying.
- We Carry Out the Plan – Depending on what we’ve discovered during our inspection, we’ll carry out our plan of dehumidifying and preventing mold. Once all the surfaces in your home are dry, we use dehumidifying equipment to reduce the amount of moisture in your air. This is done by pulling the air into the machine, storing the water droplets in reservoirs, and pushing the dry air back out into the room.
What Are the Benefits of Dehumidifying Services?
Maybe you like the moist air in your VA Peninsula home, or maybe you don’t. In either case, there are issues that go beyond your personal preference. Humidity can cause some serious problems that you’ll have to deal with later, so it’s worth dehumidifying services to experience some benefits:
- Improving the quality of the air
- Eliminating odors that come with dampness and moisture
- Protecting your furniture, paint, and other home décor from mold and mildew
Why Hire Steamatic of VA Peninsula?
At Steamatic of VA Peninsula in Williamsburg, we are committed to getting the humidity out of your home, preventing mold, and other negative effects. When you hire us for our dehumidifying services:
- You will receive high-quality work from experienced professionals.
- You have access to our emergency services 24/7.
- We treat you like a part of our tight-knit family of qualified professionals.
- We can take care of other restoration and rebuilding projects.
- You have the option for other services such as hard surface cleaning, vent cleaning, and more.
Contact Us Today
When you need someone to help you eliminate the excess moisture in your home after a water disaster, Steamatic of VA Peninsula can help. Our dehumidifying and mold preventing services balance out moisture levels in your home so you can experience more comfort and greater health. Contact us today in Williamsburg at 757-585-2600.
OTHER RESTORATION SERVICES
When disaster strikes, Steamatic understands that you just want to get your life back to normal. Our normal business hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, and we are available 24/7 to respond to your emergency.