Dryer Vent Cleaning Near Virginia Peninsula
Dryer Vent Cleaning Near Williamsburg
Dryer vent exhaust systems accumulate dust, lint, and other contaminants that can create serious fire hazards. Over 15,000 structures are damaged each year by dryer vent fires. Are you taking the necessary precautions to keep your home or facility safe and efficient? Steamatic of VA Peninsula‘s NADCA certified technicians use the latest technology and equipment to clean your dryer vent system. The benefits of exhaust system cleaning:
- Helps prevent fires caused by lint/debris buildup
- Improves system performance and saves energy
- Extends the life of your equipment
REQUEST A SERVICE
Dryer Vent Safety Facts
- The U.S. Fire Administration cites that there are 2900 home clothes dryer fires every year resulting in an estimated 5 deaths, 100 injuries, and $35 million in property loss. And the leading cause: failure to clean them.
- Failure to clean (34 percent) was the leading factor contributing to the ignition of clothes dryer fires in residential buildings.
- Lint screens don’t catch all the lint – up to 75% of that highly combustible material goes into the dryer vent.
Warning Signs that Your Dryer Vent Needs to Be Cleaned
- The dryer is producing heat, but the time it takes to dry clothes takes long and longer.
- After a cycle is complete the clothes are noticeably hotter than usual.
- Your laundry room has a lot of moisture build-up or even a musty smell.
OTHER CLEANING SERVICES
When disaster strikes, Steamatic understands that you just want to get your life back to normal. Our normal business hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, and we are available 24/7 to respond to your emergency.